Floral print sundresses are one of my favorite trend this summer. Whether you dress it up or go for a more casual look, sundresses will help you stay cool all summer.
For that Parisian Chic effortless look, you’ll want the dress to be the perfect fit with a color palette and floral print that’s flattering on you and highlight your natural tones.
- If you’re a redhead like me, any green hues with a touch of apricot, lavender or blush pink will look beautiful on you;
- If you’re a brunette, you’ll want a print with bolder colors like red, navy or hot pink. A cherry print which is very popular this summer is very chic!
- If you’re a blonde, most floral prints will look great on you, especially with floral details on a white or neutral background;
- If you’re blonde with fair to medium skin, consider pastel pinks, light baby blues and pale greens;
- If you’re blonde with darker skin or very tan skin, consider a brighter color palette like yellow, peach, violet, gold and blue.
A floral sundress is perfect for any occasion like an afternoon wedding, tea, graduation, or even at the office with a blazer or denim jacket. While I often wear this summer dress featured here at the office (and received many compliments!), I plan on wearing it tomorrow at my son’s high-school graduation. I absolutely love the garden botanical details and the A-Line cut is the perfect fit! Made with cotton, the dress is very light and falls right above the knee which is the most elegant way to wear a dress in my opinion.
While shopping for a new summer dress, I was inspired by my new Michael Kors poppy orange handbag that Hubby got me for Mother’s Day. I thought it will pop nicely with the dress. The dress is only $129 and is available at Macy’s. It also comes in a blue or pink floral print. Check it out if you’re a brunette or a blondie!
You can also check out my Parisian Chic Floral Dress Pinterest board for more inspiration!
Hope you enjoyed this Parisian Chic floral sundress look!
What about you? Are you wearing a floral dress this summer?