The unofficial start of summer is here and a white dress outfit is always a good idea!
No matter the occasion, a little white dress (LBD) always look effortless chic, fresh and so stylish!
There are so many styles to choose this summer that it can be a bit of a challenge to figure out how to wear a white dress.
Here are a few tips on how to style your LWD the french chic way:
- Keep it simple: just add a few accessories like fine jewelry and simple heels like a pair of mules to make the dress the outfit.
- Belt your dress with a wide belt if your dress is floor-length. This long white poplin dress from Zara is super pretty with or without the belt. I love the long flowy style which is so breezy and so effortless chic! I have linked very similar styles below and each dress comes in white.
- Elevate your dress outfit with a Fedora hat to give it more of a western, boho chic style. Check out how I styled one of this maxi white dress last summer the boho chic way.
- For a shorter white dress, simply style your outfit with flat sandals or wear it as a tunic over jeans.
- Make sure your dress is made with cotton like a poplin fabric. Poplin is a lightweight cotton that keeps you cooler in the hot summer days.
What about you? Do you own a Little White Dress in your wardrobe?
Hope you enjoyed this summer look.
As always, thanks for reading!
6 thoughts on “French Chic Summer Essential: The Poplin White Dress”
I am still searching for the perfect White dress! I love how you combined it with cognac! Perfect Summer look!
This is so pretty, I love white dresses in Summer. I’ve got an old one in my wardrobe, they i will be able to get into this summer – can’t wait to share it. Jacqui Mummabstylish
You look stunning in this little white dress. Thanks for joining the Top of the World Style linkup party.
Such a cool and pretty dress, it’s one that really spells summer, isn’t it?? I love how you’ve styled it here!! Donna 🧚🏻♀️❤️🙏
I love a little white dress for Summer and own several ones, including in poplin. I love a little white dress with nude, tan or cognac accessories, like you wore it here. Looking fab! I agree about owning one or a couple in a poplin material.
This outfit screams summer! Love this breezy look!
Jill – Doused in Pink