The unofficial start of summer is here and a white dress outfit is always a good idea!
No matter the occasion, a little white dress (LBD) always look effortless chic, fresh and so stylish!
There are so many styles to choose this summer that it can be a bit of a challenge to figure out how to wear a white dress.
Here are a few tips on how to style your LWD the french chic way:
- Keep it simple: just add a few accessories like fine jewelry and simple heels like a pair of mules to make the dress the outfit.
- Belt your dress with a wide belt if your dress is floor-length. This long white poplin dress from Zara is super pretty with or without the belt. I love the long flowy style which is so breezy and so effortless chic! I have linked very similar styles below and each dress comes in white.
- Elevate your dress outfit with a Fedora hat to give it more of a western, boho chic style. Check out how I styled one of this maxi white dress last summer the boho chic way.
- For a shorter white dress, simply style your outfit with flat sandals or wear it as a tunic over jeans.
- Make sure your dress is made with cotton like a poplin fabric. Poplin is a lightweight cotton that keeps you cooler in the hot summer days.
What about you? Do you own a Little White Dress in your wardrobe?
Hope you enjoyed this summer look.
As always, thanks for reading!