Valentine’s Day is almost here and even though French women don’t typically dress up for the occasion – you can read more about it here – I’m getting into the V-Day spirit this year!
Since Valentine’s Day falls on a Thursday, most of us will find ourselves transitioning from the office to dinner with not much time for a full outfit change.
This effortless chic outfit requires little styling effort and only a quick last minute office bathroom change as you apply your red lipstick!
All your need are these chic foundation staples:
- Plaid blazer: the ultimate chic staple to any work wardrobe and a great piece to transition from winter to spring. Linked exact blazer from H&M below in Shop The Look.
- Grey or blue denim jeans – if your office doesn’t have a casual dress code, simply style your plaid blazer with skinny ankle pants.
- Metallic pleated skirt – this skirt is the perfect skirt to sneak into your work handbag as it’s so lightweight and doesn’t wrinkle!
- Red suede booties – red adds a chic pop of color to any Valentine’s Day outfit
- White Tee – this vintage cotton white tee from J.Crew is my all time favorite. Linked it below in Shop The Look.
- Jewelry – a pendant or pair of earrings completes any outfit. Hubby surprised me with this mother-of-pearl pendant from Tory Burch and I’m obsessed! Linked it below in Shop The Look.
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
Hope you enjoyed this post!
As always, thanks for reading.
A bientôt ♥
Tuesday: Elegantly Dressed and Stylish