Whether you’re planning a summer staycation at your pool or a beach vacation, you only need to pack a few essentials to help you vacation in style!
Here are my summer beach vacation must-haves:
- A Straw Hat: a panama hat or a simple straw hat will keep you safe from the sun and give you that instant boho chic look on the beach!
- A Few Chic Swimsuits: you never have enough swimsuits on vacation! A two-piece black swimsuit like this scalloped bikini top and bottom from J.Crew is a must to any beach chic look! You’ll also need a few color pieces that you can mix and match with your black ones. I recently discovered Judy b. Swim swimsuits (featured below) which are specifically designed to fit your body shape. I just love the pastel colors collection and how soft the fabric is, allowing free movement without constraining your silhouette. Read more about the collection in this blog post.
- A White Cover-up: I love this kimono cover up from Jen’s Pirate Booty because it can be worn as cover-up or on it’s own for sunset cocktails! Love the lace details and how it flows down and elongate your body.
- KAYU St. Tropez Beach Straw Tote: I just adore everything about Kayu’s handbags and this St. Tropez Beach tote is no different. Love the pom pom details and the fact that you have the option to add your own monogram!
- S’well Water Bottle: Staying hydrated is a must, especially while traveling. This Turquoise S’well bottle is not only super chic but keeps drinks cold for 24 hours. Plus, the bottles are BPA-free reusable and its founder is committed to help provide clean and safe water to the world’s most vulnerable communities. Always love giving back to those in need.
- Sunscreen: I swear by Clarins Sunscreen for Face, Wrinkle Control Cream SPF 50. I’ve used it for many years along with the body lotion. Works like a moisturizer too but more importantly protects from age spots and wrinkles around your eyes.
- Beach hair don’t care: This Bumble and bumble surf infusion spray creates instant soft, sea-tossed waves with sheen and its sea salt smell is addictive! Works great for medium to coarse textures.
I’ll be sure to pack my new flamingo pink Judy b. high-waist bottom and textured top on our next vacation to Saint John’s!
Check out their fit guide and get the perfect swimsuit for your body shape. Use code BONCHICSTYLE for 20% off sales items and BONCHIC15 for 15% off the Spring/Summer 2016 collection.
You can also check out my Summer Beach Vacation Chic Pinterest board for more inspiration!
Hope you enjoyed these summer beach vacation chic essentials!
As always, thanks for reading!
A bientôt ♥
Wednesday: Pumps and Push Ups