Shopping for spring essentials is one of my favorite season to shop for. I gathered a list of 8 essentials with shopping links and description as of why I picked that particular staple. These essentials can be mixed and matched, or can be easily added to your existing wardrobe. Just know that I carefully selected statement and transitional pieces that are will not go out of out style as opposed to picking trends that are short-lived.
- BB Dakota Mocha Faux Suede Jacket $105: I love BB Dakota jackets! I wear my faux leather jacket all the time. These jackets are a great transitional piece from winter to spring. They’re also super soft and travel very well. This spring, I’m going with a darker mocha color faux suede to pair with a blush top and white or black skinny jeans.
- H&M Skinny High Ankle Jeans $30: If you’re looking for that heavy distressed black jeans, this is it. I absolutely love the fit and the price too! Just know that H&M jeans are cut a bit small, so go with one size up. If black denims is not your style, definitely invest in a white pair this spring like these distressed white skinnies.
- Topshop Blush Shell Lace Top $68: I absolutely love the details of this all over lace top. This is one of those versatile piece that you can wear at the office with fitted black pants or on the weekend with denims. The blush color is perfect too!
- Topshop Off the Shoulder Midi Dress $47: Off-the-shoulder was a major trend last spring and it is such an elegant style that I would totally add it to your wardrobe if you haven’t yet. The gray mauve color and fitted fit is perfect for the office with a white blazer or you can dress it down with a denim jacket. Tip: when wearing a jacket, just move the sides up on your shoulders 🙂
- Sam Edelman Open Toes Bootie $160: How cute and stylish are these booties? The rose taupe suede and ankle tie is sure to make any outfit chic. You can pair these with pretty much anything: dresses, jeans and even shorts!
- White Graphic T-Shirt $17: A fun graphic t-shirt is a great way to style a casual outfit. This particular style is sold out on Zulily but luckily you can buy it on Amazon.
- Metallic Gold Converse Sneakers $85: metallic continues to be a trend this spring, especially metallic shoes. Converse sneakers are super comfortable but these are so chic with the snake ox gold finish. You’ll be rocking street style in no time!
- GAP Stripe Off the Shoulder Top $50 (now on sale for $35): stripes are not going anywhere and while I own many Breton striped tops, I will be adding this one to my wardrobe! This off-the-shoulder top comes in two versions: light blue stripe or plain blue stripe. You can mix-and-match stripes to get a more edgy look or simply wear it with a solid separate.
Hope this list of essentials has inspired you for your spring shopping.
As always, thank you for reading my post!
Happy (Early) Spring!