Last week, I shared “A French Girl’s Holiday Gift Guide” which is basically my secret wish list for Christmas and includes small luxuries, timeless gifts and skin care products that I feel guilty buying for myself during the year.
Today I’m sharing a holiday gift guide for that special man in your life. If your man is like mine, he probably does not expect any gift from you. Just a kiss and your undivided attention 🙂
Not sure about you but I like to take care of my man. The holidays are the perfect excuse to get him a few small luxuries that will make both of us happy. I would really impress him though if I get him a few practical gifts and symbolic gifts that truly capture his identity. Since one of his hobby is hunting, I added a few hunting gifts to his list.
1. Polo Ralph Lauren V-Neck Merino Wool Sweater. These sweaters are a classic essential for any man’s wardrobe. The wool is very light and so easy to layer on top of a dress shirt. Ralph Lauren clothing is the quintessential of chic in my book. $99 on Amazon.
2. Bel Ami by Hermes Perfume. You too will fall in love with Hermes Bel Ami! One of the most romantic scent you can ever find, this masculine scent possesses a blend of mossy and woodsy, with top notes of leather and hints of lemon, herbs and sandalwood. $125.71 on Amazon.
3. Prince of Scots 100% Pure Merino Tartan Wool Scarf. Every French man owns a wool scarf. Perfect for keeping snuggly on chilly days, these scarves imported from England are so soft and luxurious, they will keep your man warm and stylish! $44 on Amazon.
4. Burberry 100% Silk Tie. You just can’t go wrong with a Burberry tie. Made in Italy, this is a classic and timeless wardrobe essential that will make any man’s business attire chic. $195 on Amazon.
5. Hermes Leather Belt Kits. A few Christmas ago, I gave my husband the black and orange belt with the silver H buckle in a metal finish. The belt is reversible and comes in six different color combinations. The leather is magnificent and is totally worth the investment. $880 at Hermes.com.
6. Beretta: 500 Years of the World’s Finest Sporting Life Book. As mentioned earlier, one of my husband’s hobby is hunting. For those not as familiar with the hunting world, Beretta is a high quality Italian gun manufacturer that also makes shooting clothes and accessories. Fascinated by the history of the Beretta family and the guns craftsmanship, he will enjoy this book which will also look great on my coffee table book! $47.18 on Amazon.
7. Beretta Mock Turtleneck. This is the practical gift I was mentioning earlier. Hubby loves these 100% cotton turtlenecks that are perfect for hunting in the cold! $34.43 on Amazon.
Hope you enjoyed these chic holiday gift ideas for the man in your life!
Happy (Chic) Holidays!